Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thinking of you!

 

This morning when I came to work I had a message from my dad about my Aunt Shirlyn. Apprarently she was rushed to the hospital last night. They are running tests and there is very little that I know. A couple years ago she had a very serious case of leukemia. She went through all the radiation and chemo but never could get her counts high enough to get the bone marrow transfer. She even continued to teach throughout all this when she was very weak. She has fought hard and even the medical staff believes her recovery has been astounding. Within the last month she received a clean bill of health and we are all thankful. It is unfortunate that yet another thing has come up for my Aunt Shirlyn and my thoughts are with her today. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trisaratops said...

Just said a prayer....

Hope she's OK!

oldominion@yahoo.com said...

My thoughts are with her also. bma