Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sorry aerobics instructor...


First off....I can't wait to put my shorts on in 2 hours for my lunch time run!!!

So this week started a new chapter in my training. I started a 20 week training program for my Olympic tri. I am trying to buckle down and focus my efforts on the areas that are going to be important. In trying to fit in all the training I decided to scrap the 6AM aerobics / kickboxing classes that I have been doing on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I feel bad because usually there is only three regulars and some other random drop-ins that come to the classes and she is forever wishing for more people in class. So I do feel a little guilty, but I must remember my priorities.

Week to date, have completed all scheduled workouts plus some and ate healthy (which is a true accomplishment!). WTD Total Time (8.5 hours): Run 28 Mi, Bike 34 Mi, Swim 1650 yds, Core 1.5 hours.

4 comments:

Trisaratops said...

Yaaaayyyyyyy shorts!!!!

What 20 week plan are you following?

OMG did you ride 34 miles outside already???? How the heck did you do that??? Curly Su and I are riding after Malachi if you want to join us! I'm going to do 2 hours....soooo pumped!

Janet Edwards said...

Oh...not that far outside..just on the stationary bike...definitely not the same but going for the real deal this weekend.

I am going to have to pass Saturday...bummer! Bringing a friend who wouldn't be up for that afterwards...plus Satuday we are going motorcycle riding!!

Anonymous said...

awesome totals! 28m running this week already? wow.

Janet Edwards said...

Sara...following the 20 week Olympic-3X Balanced plan from beginnertriathlete.com