Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The secret ....

 

Yes another early morning workout today! Alarm clock 1 went off at 4:45 AM and scared cat out of bed. Alarm clock 2 went off at 4:50 and I rolled over to grab my phone to turn off the alarm. After browsing through the emails on my blackberry that came in over night I pried myself out of bed and made my way to the other room to throw on some clothes as quickly as I could before running downstairs to brush my teeth. Within 10 minutes I was out the door and in my car where my Blue Rockstar awaited me. I had a 40 minute drive to wake up before hitting CSU masters swim!

No traffic to deal with, 3350 yards swam, one blue rockstar down and at my desk by 8AM makes for a great start for the day! Woot, woot!

The secret to waking up early today?
A margarita and some Great Lakes Conway Irish Ale putting me to bed before 9 last night!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kiersten said...

The ale and margarita would have made me sleep through the workout! :)

Jamie said...

Haha. That'll do it!

I have gotten in the habit of reading tons of emails as soon as I wake up too and end up being late for my morning workout. I have to either quit that or wake up earlier.