Monday, June 30, 2008

Mad Monday Update 6/30/08

Well another week down and things are starting to feel like they are coming around a bit!

Monday 6/23 Rest

Tues 6/24 6AM -20 Miles Road Bike
lunch -6 miles Ran with the girls
6PM-30 Miles Mountain Biked on Road with Hubby

Wed 6/25 5 Mile Track w/o 1 mile repeats on treadmill...I hate these!

Thurs 6/26 7.75 Mile Run to Edgewater with E

Fri 6/27 AM 3.5 M Run ---feeling sore so kept it easy and short
PM 5 Miles Mountain Bike on Road before hubby tire blowout

Sat 6/28 15 Mile Mountain Bike on Road to Garrettsville Tractor Parade (This one deserves a post all on its own...gotta love the hillbilly town where my husband and I grew up! Let me tell ya how many times I shook my head as I watched the tractors roll down the town streets!)

Sunday 6/29 19.25 Mile Buckeye Trail Run--actuallu felt pretty good the whole way

Run 41.5 (finally over 40...now to keep moving up and not injured!
Bike 70 (20 road/50 mtn bike)

Pics from Run compliments of Chef Bill. It was quite a large group!





PS, can it quit raining already to dry out the muddy trails (for both mtn biking and running!)???

3 comments:

Mnowac said...

Wow sounds like an awesome week. So glad to see you and the hub biking together so much!

duchossois said...

That was a good week for you. I need to see photos of the tractor parade.

Chef Bill Bailey said...

I sent this picture to Grandma Rucci in Italy. Vincenzo is in trouble!

Chef Bill