Saturday, September 09, 2006

Good Luck IM Moo athletes

First off, I want to wish the very best of luck to the folks heading out to Madison. Some of the Cleveland area peeps heading out there that I will be watching include-
Sara Ziemnik 2198
Alan Wong 477
Trina Potts 2370
Rob Reddy 1270
Kar-Ming Lo 678
Jim Jacko 2039
Cassie Schumacher 2345
John Willse 1020

The perserverance and dedication I have seen from these individuals is inspiring and I hope eveyone is able to enjoy themselves out there!

For me, I am heading off to the Great Lakes Escpe up in Marblehead this afternoon with the hubby and Jodi. I am looking forward to getting away for a night and the whole experience, yet in all honesty I am really not expceting much out of this race in terms of how I will finish. My swimming training has been few and far between and I am still limping while I walk so I am not sure how great running is going to go tomorrow! Oh well, I imagine I will still enjoy myself, especially considering the Cleve Tri Club support that will be out there. The support and encouragement of this group has really made this season for me!

No comments: