Friday, May 26, 2006

Stupid Monkey!

A man walks into a bar with his monkey. He orders a beer and sits to drink it. While he is sitting at the bar, his monkey is out of control. It jumps up on the pool table and eats the cue ball.
The bartender runs up to the man and says, "Did you just see what your stupid monkey just did?"
"No, what did that stupid monkey do this time?"
"He just ate the cue ball!"
"I hope it kills the moron," says the man.
About two weeks later, the man comes back to the bar with his monkey. While he is drinking at the bar, his monkey is again out of control. The monkey finds a grape at the bar, picks it up, sticks it up his ass, and eats it.
The bartender, having seen this, asks the man, "Did you just see what your sick monkey just did?"
"No," says the man.
"He just stuck a grape up his ass and ate it."
"What do you expect, he measures everything first, after that pool ball."


---------------------------
Heehee, feeling jovial today with the arrival of the long memorial day weekend and a fantastic weather forecast! I have one fun weekend on tap! Saturday long motorcycle ride planned & cookout #1 at my high school friend's house, Sunday cookout #2 and bonfire at my pad, Monday cookout #3 at my hubbies family. Hopefully I can manage to squeeze in a few quality workouts and try to not go to overboard on the calorie intake with all these gatherings! Looking forward to enjoying a few beers, some beer can chicken, and time with friends and family!!!

This week to date has been pretty much right on with my workout plan. I missed a bike session which I think I will make up Sunday. I am thinking with everything going on that perhaps I will switch my day off this week to Monday! So excited about the arrival of summer!!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

sounds like you have a great weekend ahead of you!! what is beer can chicken by the way?!

Mojo said...

I need to hang out with you Daisy! Sounds like a fun weekend! I hope you have a great time. :)

I'm going to do a track workout on Wed. in honor of you. I meant to ask you, did you draw that track picture? It cracks me up!

qcmier said...

Okay, so why is beer can chicken such a big deal? That's a can of beer down the drain.

Nice joke this week. =)

By the way where do you get your pictures? They're hilarious. Too bad we didn't get one of the monkey.

Jodi said...

I hope the BBQ's went well and that you got home in time to prepare on Sunday! I'm so jealous that you had the energy to party after the bike ride. You rock!

Let me know if you plan any track workouts this weekend. I really need to work on my running speed :)

Janet Edwards said...

Oh the pics I just search on what I happen to think of on a given day...and they come from all over!