Since a couple of you asked.....
Here is the rest of my 2008 race schedule as I see it. I am really hoping to end the year on a high note and am happy to report that I am feeling as strong now as I have all year (after starting the year plagued with injuries).
- Sat 9/27 -Run Akron Marahton 5 female relay team-Running a 5K-Goal is to run hard and hopefully post a 2008 PR.
- Sun 9/28 - 1st Mountain Bike Race Ever at West Branch Crankfest-debating whether to register as beginner or intermediate. Beginner course is 1 loop (~10 miles), intermediate is 2 (~20 miles). Pretty excited for this!
- Sun 10/12 - Towpath Marathon- Goal is to run a 3:40 or better with Amie & Bridget!!! Perhaps if I feel good late in the race, I may pick it up a bit
- Finish Hermes RR series on 11/22 (Pigskin), 11/27 (Turkey Trot) and 12/6 (Reindeer Run)
Other options I am considering-
* Another half (Stomp the Grapes or Fall Classic)
* Some du's-Clev Tri Club is putting on 3 in Oct / Nov; might participate in one but I may be too busy as I am in charge of them. Depends on volunteers.