Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We interrupt this Boston report with an email from home!

Mr. Matches, my golden retriever sweeetie pie had got quite stinky and it was time for a bath. My hubby's mom, who breeds and shows goldens was nice enough to give him a bath and get him all trimmed up for us. Imagine my surprise when my husband sent me a picture of him while I was in Boston.


Apprently she thought it would be nice for Matches to get shorter hair for the summer and a new tough look. My mother in law must have got a good laugh doing this! Good thing her son and I (and hopefully Matches) all have a good sense of humor!!!

6 comments:

Brian said...

that's really funny

Eric said...

When our dog snickers gets like that we call it Kramer hair.

duchossois said...

He needs some piercings and some ink, then he'll look tough. ;-)

Unknown said...

It's funny, but he does look quite cute. Too bad he can't pull up one side of his lip to get a good sneer going on!

The Salty One said...

Matches is one tough dude. Does he ride a ducati too?

triguyjt said...

matches is thinking...

"You looking at ME"????

thats hilarious.

Its a dog...no, its a Marine