Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Daisy got a Duc again!



When I started this blog I had a Ducati Monster 620 and played off my Duc for the blog name.

Last year I sold it in favor of my sport bike, a Triumph Daytona 675.

This year I decided to trade it in in to get a more comfortable bike with bags that I can more comfortably do longer rides with. I got me a wicked deal on this gorgeous Ducati ST3! The hubby also picked up a new motorcyle Saturday, a KTM 990 Adventurer, so he can go "adventuring." We must be excited as we spent the better part of Saturday on our new motorcyles. When we left it was 27 degrees and it warmed up to a balmy 35! I was warm except for my hands. Thankfully my handy hubby installed some heated grips yday so now I am pysched to try those out!

----------------------

Catching up, I have just been buried with work and in a state of blah with the cold weather, dealing with car repairs and frustration with trying to gain my fitness back. I am majorly looking forward to April with the Boston trip and a weekend away at Hocking Hills at the end of the month!

6 comments:

The Salty One said...

Go, J you bad ass!!! I can't believe you not only ride those scary motorcycles, but you do it when it's so cold. You are hard core! I love it!!

Steve Stenzel said...

NICE BIKE!!!

But does it have 4 water bottle cages?....

;)

Brian said...

Maybe that'll help you up the hills. ha

Brett S. said...

Sweet ride. Looks like you two will have a great time riding. I've never tried heated grips before. Just put on the big gauntlets and freeze.

triguyjt said...

verrrrry cool bike there daisy!!

hope you can ramp up that workout sked.
know what you mean. i was in mexico for a week..awesome mood..great workouts...etc....come back to the blah..gray....
it definitely affects you...

(snap out of it jt!!)

solarsquirrel said...

Girl - where have you been? I miss you!!!