Monday, December 15, 2008

Mad Monday 12/15

Thankfully the flat tire incident is behind me. The last week seems like it was a whirlwind and I have not had a minute where I was not late for something and leaving something else early. I can't wait for things to slow down and feel that I am ahead instead of forever behind the 8 ball.

Monday - off, got the tires fixed and rested!
Tuesday - 7 Miles AM
Wednesday - 6.75 Miles
Thursday - 7.2 Miles
Friday - 11.1 Miles
Saturday - 11.2 Miles on Buckeye Trail
Sunday - 11.5 Miles with SERC (8:30 pace)

Miles Ran - 54.75 Miles

For now, I am still taking a relaxed approach to the training (besides making sure my running miles are where they need to be for January's 50K) and come the first of the year, the plan is to buckle down and really add in the base miles (especially focusing on the bike) while trying to get in plenty of cross training (weights, swimming, & mtn biking).

2 comments:

duchossois said...

"I have not had a minute where I was not late for something and leaving something else early." Funny, I feel the same way lately. There is not enough time in each day.

triguyjt said...

very nice week...hitting the miles....