Monday, January 08, 2007

First an aunt, soon a godparent!!



As my aunt responsibility it is again time to talk about my two favorite little cutie pies!!!

So in other non-tri news Sunday my husband & I, as well as my cousin and his wife will be standing up for Erin & Alyssa's baptism. So all this stuff is pretty new to me and if anyone has any traditions, great gift ideas, or things I should know, feel free to let me know.

Guess I will be missing my group Sunday run...may have to have a lonely one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! They are too cute for words!

Jodi

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

They are SOOOOO cute!!!

Looks like you have an exciting 2007 planned...you're going to do great! And congrats on your 2nd place AG...that is quite incredible after just running 13.1 miles!

BuckeyeRunner said...

to come clean the posts on my blog lately have been from me (Mr. Buckeye)...as the Mrs. is taking a break for a bit.

On a side note, I was quite possibly the worst swimmer in the world and joined a masters swim team back in September. DO IT!!! It helps SOOOO much. You will see huge improvement. I kept telling the Mrs. that I didn;t want to go as I was afraid I was so bad they would look at me and say "you are too far gone..we can;t help you"

The first coupld of weeks sucked but you will improve quickly. I can hang in the middle of the pack now....don't think I will ever be a shark...but the amount I have improved is huge.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new responsibilities! They are beautiful! I have no gift ideas but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Enjoy your time with them.