Wednesday, January 06, 2010
And it's it still falling....
Another day of slow commutes and more snow, so what is a girl to do?
1. Be happy because the husband plows snow and that equals $!
2. Go snowmobile riding...you know you are having fun when you stay out until the wee hour of 3:00 am riding.
3. Kick or throw snow at the dog. Mr. Matches loves to try to catch them!
4. Drive to work at crack of dawn so you don't have to get stuck in the rush hour mess and the bonus is the workout!
5. Go to indoor cycling class...every week CTC east side class continues to grow and now we even swim after class every week!
6. Go to Ray's Indoor Mtn Bike Park-Hitting the park tonight and Friday to practice for the XC TT race time slot which is this Sunday the 10th! Crossing my fingers for a clean ride with no penalties!
7. Hit the gym. Lots of weight training this month including some circuit training and of course my fav, P90x!
8. Use mad amounts of chapstick and lotion...perhaps I blast my heater too much!
9. Consume large amounts of spicy chili. Healthy, yet delicious!
10. Watch a good movie while baking in the room with the wood burning stove. My favorite movies over the last couple months included Public Enemies, Hangover, Terminator Salvation, Funny People, Star Trek!
11. Make friends with the treadmill again...and hopefully hit the trail soon!
12. Learn to love the smell of chlorine.
13. And above all else, really appeciate those few days when I actually get to see the sun!